Market Research - Data Analyst
About the Foodpairing® Company
We are a creative foodtech company at heart.
Foodpairing is a market research and information technology company identifying the successful flavour combinations of tomorrow. Through discovering the combination of scientific flavour insights and unique consumer data, we reduce the time to market and increase the success rate of product launches - this can improve enjoyment and the quality of our lives.
Ours is a unique approach to foodtech that utilizes chemistry, physics and data science as a launching pad for the future of food. It's no secret that our food system is out of balance. Global issues such as climate change, sustainability and obesity are directly related to food. By changing the way we eat, we can restore our planet.
Foodpairing strives to be a part of the solution and to become a global leader in the foodtech industry. Our long-term mission is to become the go-to platform for creating unique, fully customizable recipes based on science to promote healthy, sustainable lives.
Are you ready to be at the forefront of Foodtech?
- As a Market Research Data Analyst, you will cooperate with our Data Analysis Team.
- Our data gathering process combines several sources including unique proprietary data sets such as the Scientific data, Chef data aggregated from Foodpairing.com, consumer behaviour data, which will be part of you work. You will transform the data into insights.
- You will transform the data science into client-presentation and structure table reports according to the specifications outlined by the consultant, will be part of your tasks.
- You will work on defined customer requests under the leadership of our Consumer Insight Leader.
- Analysing & interpreting data through logical thinking
- Adapting & coping by working on defined customer requests
- Organizing & executing by extending analysed data
- Supporting & cooperating in an efficient team of Data Analysts
- Interacting & presenting with other team members and assist in PowerPoint reporting
- Interacting through well evolved communication skills
About the Candidate
- Bachelor- or Master degree in Statistics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Bioengineering or equivalent through experience
- R or Python experiences
- SQL or NoSQL experiences
- Proficient in English
- Interest in food and food trends
- Flexible towards changes in day to day planning
- Stress resistant
In some cases, we offer trainings!
Foodpairing® offers & advantages
- Working in a passionate team at the highest level of creativity and focus on people´s strengths and passions
- A global company with customers in all continents; employees get international experiences and can work on several projects such as workshops for clients
- Long term contract with an attractive salary and extra compensations for transport, eco cheques and tasty food
- Working in a company-culture with ownership, self-responsibility and accountability
- Being part of a young, flexible dynamic team of a chef, scientists, marketing, sales and more
- A hands-on mentality
Join our team! We can offer you a successful and rewarding career in an award-winning start-up.
Send your motivation letter and resume to us. State how you want to contribute to our company.